keskiviikko 2. marraskuuta 2011

Going back one year...

October-November 2010 I saw many dreams about vampires, and "A" being unfaithful (well at that time we were in an open relationship, so basically not cheating but still fu*king someone else). Here are 4 dreams I still remember.


I was having a smoke on my balcony when there was a vampire flying outside it. She asked if I could pass her some light. So I invited her to my balcony. She lit a smoke and I wondered how come vampires smoke, and how come she's flying during daylight and how come she's not killing me. Then she said she's like any normal human, except the flying and being a vampire. Then she told me about good and bad vampires. Before I knew it we started to see black shadows coming our way and she said I was to go inside. The bad vampires had come to get me. She then stayed outside and fought with them.


I was running around on our parking lot, between cars, downstairs in the parking hall, trying to hide. I was supposed to collect every one of the colored girly things that were spread around the neighborhood. If I remember correctly I had only one more to get, and I think it was purple. The whole thing was about me being free when I find them all, then the vampires can't hurt me anymore.


I was on a field, with a trailer on it. "A" (not my bf at the time, this is when we were on a break from being in the open relationship), had sex with "Gertrude" on the couch. I went in, pulled her off "A" and called her a bitch and kissed "A" in front of her, so she left. "A" was all over me. Then later the same thing happened. "A" was having (well almost) sex with this other girl and I got rid of her again, but I made sure she had to watch how hot "A" was for me and how much he liked when I gave him head, something she could never do as good as me... Then I got him to myself.


"A" and I were not together, at all at the time. Not in the dream, not in real life.
I was in what seemed like a monastery up in the hills in Tibet (or China somewhere). High on the mountains, with a perfect view. The house was like a typical red-painted Chinese monetary like building. I was in a room with red flying thing curtains, that we're flying because the balcony door was open. I was laying on the floor on big satin pillows. There was this old Chinese lady who was my guardian. I was the Queen Vampire and going hot. I had on my just a satin robe that was slightly open and i was touching myself, near to come all the time. The more aroused I got the more crazy other vampires became, who tried to get in my room, but the old woman said I was not to let anyone else near my, nor touch me and I could not let myself come, that we have to wait for "A". The vampires were also becoming more aroused the more aroused I became and the whole dream was just filled with sexual tension.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti