keskiviikko 30. marraskuuta 2011

Please listen to these...


Our office was loft like, with red brick walls, and a twilight kind of lighting. My desk was where it is normally.. I was looking at  "Gavin's" back and daydreaming. I then noticed when going to the toilet how he looked at me the whole way back to my seat. I was wondering what's up. A moment later he came to me, threw a bunch of CD's on my desk and said "Listen to these, there are some good songs". He had marked which songs I should listen to. In the pile there was albums by Metallica, Papa Roach, Green Day, Bullet for My Valentine and some more. I looked at them and started listening, they were all the same style (except the Metallica songs), the kinds you listen to when you're heartbroken or angry over some relationship issues. The first song contained a video of someone beating up someone, like 80's style, then a Metallica song started playing. I could hear "Gavin" listen to Bullets "A place where you belong". I went through the CD's and in one I found a piece of torn paper, with my name on and a list of the songs I should listen to, the numbers. There was number 4, 14 and the rest I can't remember. The cover was red, it was supposed to be a Green Day cover, but looked more like Papa Roach "Love Hate Tragedy" - album. I looked at "Gavin", who looked sad and disappointed. I hid under my desk and kissed the paper only to notice this guy from work looking at me. I tried to cover up kissing the paper and I put it away and continued with whatever I was doing.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti