keskiviikko 2. marraskuuta 2011

Want some dick?

I was at the shopping center close to my house, it's not like a big house with stores, but like an old one, with a open market place, a couple of small stores and several pubs. Anyhow, I was assisting our assistant decorating a Christmas tree, which was on a table, only about 1 meter high and it had a foot, a couple of branches and on branch that was vertical in the shape of a circle. I remember laughing a bit and thinking it was the weirdest Christmas tree I had ever seen. I was hanging really cute ornaments, in the shape of words like "love" and bow ties and hearts, all made of silver. Then I went to help the boys in a pile of snow and talking with this one guy, "Gavin" and then we were laughing and then he said "Do you want dick?" and smiled. I wasn't sure if he was serious or what, but he was, thought if I wanted to have sex with him since "A" wasn't giving it... I was really confused and just thought to myself that "But I had amazing sex last night with "A" and we're still together", and never said anything out loud, I just smiled.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti