tiistai 23. kesäkuuta 2015

Past 1½ weeks (pregnant)

I had such a bad diarrhea that I did not make it to the toilet, and shit started running along my leg. 

I was at the gym, wondering what muscles to train. I was touching my body and muscles to see where I have muscles and wondering what sort of training would do. Then some woman came and said "Hi M".. and I had no idea who it was.

My old kindergarten friends, Jones', girlfriend or brother had died, and there was news about it in the paper, and I was on my way to pick up Jones. Then something about me going to the summer cabin with my grandparents. Then I was licking some girls tits, while getting ready, and there was something about sexy lingerie. Then someones dad came home, and I was away to go meet some guy. 
(WTF!?!?!)

A dream about work, where everything was a mix of my current and former workplace and co-workers. 

I was putting pieces of sticky tape with "A" and "M" on the wardrobe shelves. Then I was supposed to make a wet sandwich for my dads cat, and read him a story. 

I had the balcony windows open and my cats almost jumped out. 

Again a dream about work, where everything was a mix of my current and former workplace and co-workers. 

We were on holiday with A, somewhere like Turkey or something. We had only been out in the evening when it was dark outside. I was looking out the hotel window at these white stone houses and said to A that tomorrow, which was our last day, we have to go out while it's light outside. 

I gave my phone to A, because he was supposed to do something regarding the pictures. Then I started thinking that what if he goes through deleted photos and finds some that I don't want him to see. So I remotely emptied the deleted photos, where there actually was pictures of my boobs/bra pictures etc. that I had never sent him. 

Some sex/touching myself, nearly coming dream...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti