keskiviikko 24. kesäkuuta 2015

June 24th: Old job + Mission Impossible (pregnant)

I got my old job back (again). People were sitting in long lines, instead of teams. I was unsure what my tasks would be, because the temp, who took my place, was still working there. Me and a colleague figured I'd get my old tasks, since no one is as good as I am doing them. Besides, my colleague told me that temp only works 3 days in a week and people are not very satisfied. 

I had a true Mission Impossible dream. I was at a camp or something. I was to collect 4 briefcases, before some bad ass dudes would get to them. They were all in different rooms, in water. The second last room was like somewhere abroad, with a pirate ship. The ship broke and started to overturn so I jumped, in to the woods or something. I found the briefcase and took it with me to the next room, which was like a huge aquarium. There were whales and big fish and mermaids, with diver masks on, in the water. I was supposed to paddle the water with my hand, to make the tank/pool turn so that I could reach the briefcase. After I got it, I went to this office room, where I met Sara's friend. We tried to hide the briefcases, but they were too big, so I opened one. Inside was a big silver gun, a ninja star and some black electronic device (like an old beeper). I took the 2 of beepers from the suitcases and put them in my black fleece jacket pockets. Then I hid the pockets bu pulling my other coat on top of them fleece. Sara's friend hid the rest between a school notebook, that she had in the backpack, and then it was time to get out with the devices, without the bad guys knowing we have them. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti