perjantai 12. kesäkuuta 2015

June 4th: Travelling and an affair (pregnant)

This mornings dream was super weird!

I was with my sister at some spa or swim arena, in the showers when I wanted to go swim but she was against it. I said I'd just go real quick, so I warmed my white swimsuite in warm water and put it on. I was wondering why I've chosen white, since it might be seethrough. At some poikt Input my wallet and phone/ or keyes on a bench. Then There were my old co-workers from DB. I had something with Gavin. Others had something going on as well. Things are a bit blurry. The next I remember is having sex with this one weird guy (who I would never ever fancy or even think about in real life, gross). It was late, I was supposed to take the Bus to the airport back home (from Germany). We were having sex at a Bus stop! Then Insaw Alex walking to the Bus stop in her red pants and white jacket. I said to the guy Alex is coming. When he was done I threw the dirty condom on the ground and started walking asay. The Bus came but I had to go shower, besides the flight wasn't until 7/8/9:30 pm and it was only 5:30. I was walking theese steps (like a million) to get up to the top to my ounts house. On my was I had to check my pockets, to see that I didn't leave my wallet and stuff at the swimarena. I was also thinking how I could have sex with that guy, why I didn't just leave it at Gavin, and that I've been cheating on A, while I'm PREGNANT!! The area I walked through wasn't supposed to look like it did. It was too dirty and slum like. I got to the house and it was really messed up. I thought it doesn't look anything like it should, but it's at the same spot where it should. It had these really narrow steps so I climed up and looked at the names on the doors. Some had just soma kids drawings by the door. An old man was helping me out, since he forgot on what level his apartment was. We found his, but he followed me all the way up, to where I knew it was my ounts apartment, because there was a GANT keychain and an expensive brand scarf. I opened the door, with was like a hatch and had problems climbing in, but I got there. The woman with me (can't remeber who it was), showed me how it was supposed to be done. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti