perjantai 12. kesäkuuta 2015

May 31st: Where's my shoes? (pregnant)

I was somewhere abroad. I gave my shoes to my dad, because they were broken and he was going to take them to a shoemaker. When I was to pick up the shoes, we could not find the place. My dad parked the car by the road and waited for us. I told my mom we should take the stairs down, but my mom wanted to take the stairs that went up. We came to a level that was just a big electronics store. I started to feel sick and asked one of the employees where the shoemaker is. She told me in German to go down stairs, then out, through a tunnel and to the right. When we got there it looked like a second hand / flee market store. The queue was super long and some girl started complaining that we should go behind her since she was there first. Then suddenly I was with A, in my sisters Bosses some house, that we had borrowed for a weekend or week. I went to lock the door, when I saw a bear take a dump on the front lawn. I went out to pick up the poop, when 3 bear cubs attacked my feet and started hanging in my clothes. I tried to get rid of them before their mommy would come back and tear me apart. When the finally all let go, when I gave some corn to them, a puma was approaching. When I went back inside, 2 cats run in. I was thinking “nooooo…. they can’t catch our cat and make babies since we already found a perfect boyfriend to her”. The cats were stray and in really bad shape, dirty and nasty, and super aggressive. I got them out of the house. Then the people we had borrowed the house from came home while we stood in the bathroom with A. A said “It’s nice that you’re you again”, meaning that I’m horny again after not being for a while now. The owner asked how long we’d be in the bathroom and we told him 2-3 minutes.


I was at the horse stables and super mad at my sister for getting everything, always. Now she’d borrowed a Porsche. I told her that I didn’t to do anything on Thursday with her!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti