sunnuntai 6. lokakuuta 2013

Weird dreams continues...

Last night I had several dreams that were just "wtf?". I can only remember small pieces:

1. I parked my Camper (first wtf?, I'd never buy one) on the side of the road since there were firemen and a firetruck on the sidewalk so I could not park there, nor anywhere that would block their way. I was on a road outside my grandparents house and then thought that I could park in their parking space but then I'd have to call them, and I can't be bothered to talk to anyone. I wasn't sure if the side of the road was gonna hold my car, especially since I was to sleep on the side closer to the edge. I pushed the car a bit and down it went and crashed.


2. Something with some building and windows and doors and a plan on how to get in and out. Ain't sure if I was to save someone or steal something.






3. Some island, with my sister and mom and dad. At the end we were waiting for my boyfriends friend and then saw him and this other friend of all of ours and my boyfriends friend barely knew me.. (he knows me well for real) and I was confused. Then we were getting on his boat, which was his dads and named after his sister (not real sister, the name wasn't familiar). Anyhow, it was hard getting on the boat and when I finally did with my sister I went upstairs and started telling that there are huge floating logs in the sea behind the boat, while the guy who's all of our friends was backing out and getting us ready for open waters. He said something like "I know, you don't have to tell me what to do".. or something and I replied "yeah well I just thought that I'd tell you that there are logs in the water".

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti