sunnuntai 6. lokakuuta 2013

Sex affair with a famous rapper

I met this famous rapper. I had just broke up with "A" and I met the rapper guy. We started having a sex affair and he had a huge penis (like Jamie from BB Australia). I thought "woooow that's huge". I hang out with his posse and at one point we were in an elevator, then we were at my place which looked like shit (like "A"'s last place) and partially because he was still living with me and packing. I was there with the rapper and his posse and me and the guy was kissing and having sex and then "A" was there in the room packing his stuff and looked with teary eyes and said "It's really not cool that you do that while I'm here". Later the guys sat around in the living room and kitchen and the rapper said to "A" "sorry dude about all of this, but you know it's not like I'm gonna be together with (my name)" and I was "wait what?".. then I'm not sure if the dream switched to another or if it just jumped to something else but me and "A" were somewhere abroad (I think it was supposed to be Thailand) and we were going to the beach and suddenly people were screaming and running away from the water (which was super deep just a few steps from the beach) because there was a shark warning. Suddenly these huge white elephants and other animals were swimming in the water attacking people. They looked like ghosts would look like and they were the "sharks". "A" and I started walking away and I said to him something like "I wish you'd shave, I don't like it when you have a beard" and when I looked at him, it was my exexex "H", my super ugly ex! I can't understand how I could ever date that guy.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti