sunnuntai 27. lokakuuta 2013

Did not make it to the flight - that crashed

Last night I had a few pretty clear dreams, although I have some parts I can't remember. First one:

I was running late from a flight. I was super stressed and standing in line for boarding and I was looking at the time, there was 10 minutes until the departure. I was just thinking I need a smoke before and if I just get through I can have my smoke before stepping on to the plane. When I was giving my boarding pass to the security guard I noticed I had my sisters and someone else's ticket and the guard told me I can't get on and there was something in the machine so he could not give me a new boarding pass. I told him I really need to get on the plane and I really need a smoke. He just said sorry we can't let you on the flight. I was so mad. I saw the plane take off, with my friends and some co-workers. The plane took off, made a turn and came straight back crashing on the ground. There were people coming out all injured and I saw flames. I saw a co-worker who said that 2 got killed. Then I saw the flight in my head and I remembered there was flames already when the plane took off, like the gas tank was leaking and burning. The rest is a blur.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti