sunnuntai 27. lokakuuta 2013

3 worlds collide

I was with my boyfriend and his family, there was some friends and my sister too on their summer place island (did not look like it does though). There was 2 sailboats coming in and they had their flags half way, like when someone has died. In my company boat the crew was a mix on people from work and a couple old classmates and then people I've never seen. One old classmate came up and introduced himself to my friend. Then I heard the flags where the way they were because of the two people who died in the plane crash (earlier dream). A while later a bunch of us were sitting on a picnic blanket and a friend blurted out about me and this guy and how I slept with him (never did in real life) and my sister was all "what?", then we were walking and my sister kept going on and on about "you know that (the guy) and (his ex) had an infection so good luck, have you checked that you haven't gotten it, because when you have it you have it". I have no idea what it was or why the hell I'd dream something like that. There was also some party and I'm beginning to forget more pieces now so... this has to be it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti