sunnuntai 6. lokakuuta 2013

Reading the dreams

When I look back at what has been happening in my life the past few weeks and I read in to my dreams, the dreams really tell me the same things I know, but it's kind of creepy that my mind tells me these things through images. To the right there's a link to dream moods and looking up "Driving", the part where you can't see where you are going, "Elephant" and especially the white elephant, "Elevator" and "Seashells". Those are all the things and thoughts that have been going through my head. And the biggest thing is that I really don't know what to do with my life. No matter what I do or how good I do it, I always have to just prove myself to everyone, more and more and no one helps me out or even tries to ease the daily level of stress and load. I know the solution but no one seems to care. And then there is the relationship issues. I know what I want, but me and my bf are not on the same page anymore and I don't know what to do. Also the thing with getting pregnant. It would ease my life situation but also could be the worst thing to happen. But at this point in my life, I'd like to start over and stop getting pushed down all the time. I'd want meaning to my life, or at least the respect I deserve. I've kinda of been hoping that my headache, tiredness and emotional emptiness and feeling sick would be "a mistake" due to change of birth control but I think it's just me being depressed and stressed and maybe I have some infection and just regular back pain that is causing the physical symptoms. I kind of would just want to start over, to be appreciated and get what I deserve without having to prove it 10 times and still just get the "we'll see"...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti