keskiviikko 5. lokakuuta 2016

September 7th: Running into Gavin (single mom)

I was supposed to go drop off clothes I sold, to a woman at her make-up company headquarters, but even if I knew where I was going I endes up at the company shop close by. I decided I'd look around, even if I barely use or need make-up. A's sister Sarah's friends were there and then suddenly Gavin walked in. He was suoer happy to see me, asking how I've been. I just talked about C all the time, and asked him how he was. He was just smiling and telling things are good and that he's having coffee with Sarah and her friend, Ella, who was already there, waiting with some other friends. I thought it's super weird, and got jealouse, that Gavin is having coffee with them. I acted a little distant and then he said we should have lunch someday. I thought it'd be great but probably still not happening... When I walked away, to where I was supposed to go in the first place, I was only thinking how bad I wanted him, started thinking how it'd ve to kiss him... Again... After such a long time...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti