keskiviikko 5. lokakuuta 2016

September 22nd: Just walking trough (single mom)

I was with an old colleague Erik, walking in to Gavins house, through his balcony. We came through he window in to their kitchen. He was home with his girlfriend. Erik was supposed to stay for dinner, but I was just walking through their house, down to the front yard, taking a shortcut to the Bus stop. 

I was visiting my old job (DB), which was like a book store. Gavin, who had partially gray hair, was super cold towards me. There was a cash register, and my old classmate Cami Funck was the cashier, and when I went to talk to her, another old classmate, Kitty, was super unkind and telling me that Cami can't talk to me because she has customers. I was then wondering where C is, and rememberder she's with Cami. I walked to Cami and C was playing with her and 2 other kids. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti