keskiviikko 5. lokakuuta 2016

September 10th: Work starts now (single mom)

I got picked to be a web editpr but the work started that morning. I was folding laundry when the future Boss told me i got the job. I had C home and talked about 2 weeks notice to kindergarten, but my Boss said I need to start working right away. Suddenly I was at work, only a few old collegues reacted to me being there, Gavin did not even look at me. One old collegue asked whar I was doing there and I just gave a hint. Then i started wondering how I could leave C at home alone, at only 11 months and that I need to get home. I lookes at the security vamera and she had went to bed, although she actually should be in kindergarten since it was a Tuesday. It started raining inside (the fire alarm must've triggered it).

I was at a sauna with collegues and A, aupposed to go swimming. There was no privacy to shower, and I told A that I can't stand naked infront of everyone. I went to the batheoom and then realized I had forgotten my bathingsuite. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti