keskiviikko 5. lokakuuta 2016

October 3rd: Gavin again (single mom)

I was having lunch with Sally, Gavin and some other old co-workers. I sat across the table from Gavin, having my feet close to his under the table, thinking about playing under the table. I had ordered 3 t-shirts for him, and had them at my desk (secretly). He came by my desk and said "Could I have that newspaper" (meaning the newspaper with the bag of shirts between it). I handed over the bag, and he was all "no no no" and looking around to see that no one is watching, so he could hide the bag inside the newspaper. Then when he already had the bag, I remembered that there is my address on the package.

I was walking home, and at a round-about there was one black boy (20-something) and one muslim. They both had triggers, and pushed a red button. I realised they were suicide bombers and was just waiting for there to be enough people to kill. I started running away from them, took cover from a street sign and then found a tunnel in the ground. In the tunnel there were 2 US soldiers. I told them about the bombers, and they said they know about them. Then I heard 2 loud noises, like 2 bombs went off, and then the soldiers said "the danger is over, you can go now". 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti