keskiviikko 5. lokakuuta 2016

October 2nd: Travelling (single mom)

I was on a huge cargo type ship, in the middle of the night, in the middle of freezing winter. It was super beautiful, with a black sky, light blue icebergs and a dark sea. I was sitting at the edge in the front, taking pictures and sending them through WhatsApp to my parents. Then I almost slipped, and realised I have C inside, sleeping, without a lifejacket. 

I was in Greece with my mom and dad, and we all were hanging out at the pool. Then suddenly we were on the beach, where it was really shallow water for as far as you could see. I was thinking about taking pictures and posting them on Instagram, but I didn't have my phone on me. Then we noticed a snake, which we all followed, to a place where the beach was divided by a fallen tree. The other side was super dirty with garbage and pieces of trees on the beach and floating in the water.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti