tiistai 23. joulukuuta 2014

So many weird dreams again

It's been a while since I wrote down my dreams the last time. Mostly because I've had lots and lots of dreams, but I forget them shortly after I've woken up. Lately however, I've been having dreams about my cats, or Gavin. We don't work together anymore and I kind of miss him. Especially now, this time of the year and that feeling around the company Christmas party, the looks he gives me and that "let's go somewhere else". Not that things aren't good at home, but it's just that tiny tingle that I miss, or the excitement, that burning look. I can't really remember anything else from my dreams, than:


I was in the workplace cafeteria and Gavin was there, trying to talk to me, being close, and I always dodged him when he got close, so that I would not touch him. I was disappointed at him, for not trying to stop the management of laying me off. I did not want him to touch me. I did not want him to get the satisfaction, even though I was dying to touch him. When he was able to touch me a bit when passing by, I felt it through my whole body. Then, at one point he was talking to me and kissed me on the cheek, but I went away and he was there looking like "don't go". 


I was with my sister at this sport center body boarding indoors and it was super fun. 








I was still working at my last job. They made me work there even though they had laid me off. I was supposed to be enjoying paid free time, but they made me work. I was shouting at the manager, and he was like Satan himself. I was mad at Gavin too, for not defending me, for being such a wuss. 










My kitten woke me up in the middle of the night by sniffing my face. 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti