tiistai 30. joulukuuta 2014

One nightmare after another

Because of the thing A did on Fri-Sat night, I can’t trust him. He couldn't sleep so he was in the living room. I fell asleep normally, but had a terrible nightmare. 

First we fought and I was screaming at him and I wanted to throw him out. He didn't even care. He never even tried to stop me, which made me even madder. Then I wished it was all just a bad dream. I then woke up, to an even worse version of that dream. A had bought drugs and he had them in my bathroom. My cats were there in danger of eating weed so I was really pissed off at A. Then we had a huge fight, a drug dealer friend of his was there, A was acting like a total douche. I was screaming so loud I could and crying, but there were no tears. I thought I had cried them all out. A was acting really immature and just kept hurting me with being like his douche bag friend. Not anything like he is normally. I was thinking about the big chef’s knife in the kitchen, how much I’d want to use it. I wished it was all a dream. I then woke up to an even worse version. I was screaming at him, crying (without tears) and about to throw him out. He didn't care, which hurt me even more. He even said he was going to find someone else so he doesn't care if I kick him out. I just got madder. I had the knife in my hand and stabbed A in the back. Nothing even happened; he just kept insulting me more while I was hanging in his back with the knife stuck. 

I then woke up, super relieved that it was ALL just a dream. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti