tiistai 23. joulukuuta 2014

"See how horny you make me"

Last night I had such a weird dream again... I wonder if all people see this sort of dreams or if it's just me. At least my nights are never boring. Can't but laugh at this sort:


I had been doing some sports at my friends (Tony) family sporting center. I was about to hit the shower at the parents house (which was actually like my apartment look like), and the parents were both there in the bathroom. I was waiting for them to leave, but they just stood there. I started to get undressed and they still just stood there. I asked if I could get the soap and shampoo, and Tony's mom gave them to me. His dad still stood by the door. I stood there butt naked still waiting form them to leave. They had just had sex and Tony's dad was now naked. He wanted to shower with me. I said "no" and started showering. Tony's mom now left, but the dad staid. He forced himself in the shower with me. I tried to wash my hair and took a step aside but Tony's dad just got closer and closer. By this point he had a boner. He showed it to me and said "See how horny you make me". I was only thinking "Doesn't he know that I've had a relationship with his son, for several years, and just had sex with one guy who's almost like a son to him, just a couple of weeks ago). I also though about my boyfriend (A is back in the picture) and started thinking, "wait.. how could I have had sex with that guy if I'm with this guy... ooh yeah it was still back when we were not together". One funny thing about the dream is however that Tony's dad was longer, blonder and about 15 years younger than he really is, and his penis looked almost as A´s.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti