tiistai 30. joulukuuta 2014

Stressful driving

Last Friday I had a dream that I was supposed to go sign in for school, late in the evening, during the Christmas holidays. I was really tired and driving in my home town. Then suddenly I was on an old co-workers  blue, thin, bicycle. I could barely ride it since there was snow. I went over a bridge and thought that I’d wake up with doing some biking in the cold. Then I deiced to turn back. I had a rabbit holding on to the steering wheel. Then it jumped on the ground, and it could not grab it’s leach. There was a Bus driving by and the rabbit jumped and got kind of sucked in, or squashed between the Bus doors. I felt horrible about the rabbit. Then I got back to my car and started driving home. I was so tired I almost fell asleep at the wheel and I could barely see out the window and there were so many people out shopping and just walking over the road, who I had to doge, and almost hit. When I woke I found my BF had done something he promised he’d never do…

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti