maanantai 22. syyskuuta 2014

Dreams from the past weeks.

I was at home, and my dad and mom came over. My older cat, P, run out and I had to catch her. Then she run out again, and I had to catch her again. 









I was babysitting this little boy and his sister. At one point I put them on the sofa to watch TV. I went to the toilet (or something) and when I got back they were sitting in a hugging position on the sofa, with their sort of souls outside of their bodies. Their eyes were shut, like they were sleeping or dead. I was wondering about it to someone who said things like that might happen. 



I saw Gavin at this cafe. I was with my current co-workers, but went to talk to him. He had these rings, which was meant for him and his girl, for their engagement. He was showing them to me and telling me how the 3 rings were going to be melted in to 2. Then I was looking at one that had fake diamonds. I asked about them and he said they will be used in the new one. I asked about them being fake and he said it doesn't matter that they are fake. 



I woke and tried to turn on the lights, but nothing worked. There were again these bad shadows in my apartment doing me harm. I shouted at them to leave me alone and stop messing with me and my cat. I picked her up in my arms to protect her. 







Something about sex with A. 


A was sleeping over and he woke to the cats making noise and was really mad at me for it. 









Gavin had put his blue sailing jacket up for sale via Facebooks Buy/Sell group. I called him and said I could take it unless someone else will buy it. He said he had though about calling me and asking if I wanted it. It was fairly new but it said it was "soaked". I think it had been lying in the rain over a night or a whole day. I then had the jacket at the end of the dream, and it was light blue turquoise, and wet. 





A was in my bathroom with some chick he met through Tinder, discussing her bush, and wanted to trim her before having sex. She was sitting on my toilet and saying how she like it the way it was. I wasn't in the dream, I saw it as if I was watching a tv-show.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti