lauantai 30. marraskuuta 2013

An unsafe candyfactory


I can only remember small bits.. We we're going to some fancy old building and there was this weird old elevator which barely had no walls and was unstable so we all had to sit or stand still or it would tilt. There were several levels but the only one I can remember was this place where they made chocolate and we got to taste some and really ate like we haven't seen food in a week… but they were so good. Some where in a walnut shell that had yellow balloon type wrapper. Since me and my friend were sick, the guy who gave us the tour said that they have to calculate how much we owe them because of contamination. When getting back on the elevator thing, we had problems and it tilted so much that I almost fell of (and we were up at the 47th or 49th floor, so falling down would've been deadly). I decided to not take the elevator, and managed to get off. I took the star is instead, to some place that was our "home base".

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti