torstai 7. marraskuuta 2013

Weirdness continues

Lately I've been seeing super weird dreams (again) but I haven't had time to write them down and I've forgotten most of the dream by the end of the day.

1. The Red Balloon
Me and my sister we're hanging out and suddenly we sat in the wooden outside toilet and my sister was holding a red balloon. I remember thinking that it's a pretty weird situation and why does my sis have a balloon? We we're waiting for someone or watching someone. When we left the toilet the balloon broke. 







2. A baby brother
My parents had a baby. They are both between 50-55 so it's not likely that they would have another baby and dad and I was walking down the hospital corridors to go see the little fellow. On our way there was a nurse (in her 50's too) who came and hugged my dad and I was thinking "seriously? another affair? AND you just had a baby with mom!". My dad pushed the woman a side and said "not here and now" and she got all whiney and pathetic and he said "I have an App for you, I'll use it later" (WTF an "App"?). When we got to the nursery a nurse brought the baby in. First of all he was wrapped in outside clothing, mostly green colors, which were heated up. Then when I saw his face I was chocked, he was Asian! It was my mom and dads, and they did not think it was weird and just something with the DNA or some but I was looking at it and thinking "that kid will be bullied in school". I was also looking at his feet and thinking he had pig feet, even though they we're like a grown mans feet but only 3cm tall). Then it (he) started talking it was not any language I've ever heard and the whole situation was just so weird. 


3. A screwed up family
I had to leave my bf, against my will, but I had to. I still love him more than anything but I had to show him that because of one thing, he's now also lost his loved one. Anyhow the dream was about me trying to make my boyfriend stop using drugs. I even told his mom and all she did was support his drug use, instead of make him stop. She had him rather take drugs than be with me. I remember screaming and crying and trying to make them understand. 


4. Mistakes
This was a long dream last night, but I can only remember a few short parts.
I was looking at my iPhone and WhatsApp messages when I saw the conversation from my (ex) bf disappear. I got really sad and mad that he'd deleted OUR conversation and asked myself if he hates me that much for leaving him. I tried to write him, but never managed to do it. Then I was in, what was supposed to be, my workplace canteen  Then there was cake, 2 different sorts of chocolate cake with frosting, some party with people from my work, and someone trying to stop me from getting to the 3:rd piece (last kind) of cake. During this whole time I was thinking about the deleted message. Then I was outside, in a big city, going (having to sneak in) to some I don't even know what it was. The guard let me and my ex in like anyone else but we had to leave our cameras (I had a system camera around my neck) but got to keep it as long as it just wasn't on my head. Then we got two pairs of mens black leather winter glows and had to wear both on top of each other. I sat in a chair behind my ex. He commented on the glows "Can get pretty warm if we have to have these on". I put my camera on the chair next to me, on the left, and in the next 2 chairs there were to Asian tourists (or something). On the front rows there we're people with violins, bass', cellos. I started talking to my ex about "Don't you ever have something you regret?" and how I regret leaving him, but I had to, but I still just want to be with him so much. And I asked why he deleted the conversation and he said "so I won't bother anyone ever again". I told him how I'd want to have the message thread in my phone so I can look at it. Then the talk got to marriage and he said he doesn't see the point because .. (some bureaucratic bullshit). Then I saw that we were sitting in a Catholic building and there was another couple on the row in front of me commenting out marriage discussion "Don't they know that we're not married?".. we we're never talking about them, we we're talking about us. I was just really sad and annoyed at my bf/ex that he did not understand to choose me over things that just makes his life miserable. Then the alarm woke me so I don't know how it would've ended.






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti