tiistai 3. joulukuuta 2013

Vacation in Thailand

I was on holiday, 11 days, in Thailand. I was living in this hotel with big rooms, on the ground floor and had these huge glass window doors with white wooden panels. The outer door was not glass, but still sometimes it was. Everything in the room (sheets, curtains etc) where white. Outside the room there was a small yard of grass and a river (or dam built between houses) and it made a T shape to the right of my room. By the river there were yellow tall flowers (lily like, star shaped). I was getting ready to go to some paradise island in 2 days. The first night when I tried to lock the big glass window doors I had a lot of problems making them stay shut. I finally did and hoped no one would come and rob me during the night. Suddenly when I was in bed my sister was there too. The next day I was walking outside. When I got to my hotel I took a right turn, but realised after a while it was the wrong direction to where my room is. That night my ex/bf slept with me. The day before I was to go to the island I decided to do some shopping. There was some huge mall I thought I'd go to. I also thought about buying some food, like juice to take with me. Again walking to my room I took the wrong turn. When I walked back I saw this restaurant and thought abut food. Then I found myself in a Sport store and there was some model apologising for her friends no show. And some guy throwing a baseball ball and the sales people looking at it and him to see if it was from the batch that was stolen from them. I looked at some shirt and college pants and then when I left, I saw that guys baseball on the floor so I threw it back to him. Around this time there was a news about 3 little girls who had been poisoned. I was back at the hotel, some area, not my room, trying to explain to these 3 other girls what had happened to their friends and what it means to choke. They did not talk my language, but got it in the end when I used theatre. And again with the wrong turn when I got to my room. At the rooms, my sister suddenly had the room next to me and she was wondering about how she could sleep alone and only in her underwear….

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti