torstai 28. marraskuuta 2013

Just a small re-route

I was in Sweden and about to fly home. When getting in the airline there was only 4 empty seats left and I picked on in the front row, which was just right behind the cock pit, which was open so I could see everything. I saw a bunch of kids (I guess some daycare group) was closing in on the plain doors and my friends was with me and she got held back in line so I held the seat next to mine for her and hurried her quickly so the kids don't get on the plane (kind of mean :D). Our seats we're huge and comfortable and when I looked back the normal rows started 2 rows behind us, just looking like a normal airplane and fully packed with people. I remember listening to the captain speak and looked at him and got a bit insecure about the whole flight. But then we started moving and we drove the plain like it was a car, on the normal roads. People stood up and looked out the windows and were "wowd" about the house lights and things, even my friend was all "I wan't to see" and I was thinking "Geez, it's just lights and houses". When we were at the point where we should take off, the wind had gotten really bad and it was snowing. The captain announced that we're re-routed through Stuttgart (Germany) and then from there to Russia. I said "Hell no! I'm not changing a on hour flight to 2  3h flights" and then people started getting of the plane. When I got off, I wasn't with my friend anymore, I was with my ex and it wasn't Sweden, it was Amsterdam. I asked if we should just find the same hotel as last time for the night and then fly home tomorrow. The only thing he could think about was going to a Coffee Shop, and did, to the first one and I just stood there outside mad at him. Then I remember thinking that we really need to keep a low profile since my co-workers girlfriend (who was a flight attendant in the dream) had flown in and since he was there, they would be together, and I did not want to run in to them so I was looking around and kind of trying to be invisible. After a while, I realised that I had left my suitcase on the plane. My bf/ex had his back-pack with him so I got all worried about my stuff and the company laptop which was in it. So we had to go back to the airport...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti