lauantai 30. marraskuuta 2013

Way too real

This dream felt so real that when I woke I was really confused. I can still feel how it felt when this guy held my hand and the feeling of his kiss on my cheek. AND.. I had another dream after this one, so it's been a few hours since. So well to the dream…

I was driving to this place and suddenly noticed I had taken a totally different road and thought that I'd probably would have run someone over if they were to run over the road since I can't even remember how I drove to where I was and why I had taken that road. I needed to get gas o I headed to the gas station. However I went inside this café instead. I sat there, I think I was kind of working at the same time and then I saw this co-worker guy (same as always), with his friends, outside coming in. The guy had his kid in a stroller. When they were seated, I kind of looked at him like I'm mad because of something that had happened, what he had said to me earlier. He did notice me but since he was with friends he ignored me, just gave a quick head nod hi. Then a lot of people started coming in there and that guys girlfriend with some of her friends, to check up on the kid and so on, since she was going out for a girls night. When she got in, I saw this huge (like half a million) diamond ring on her ring finger and just thought "So he is engaged, it's just like with the kid/pregnancy, won't talk about it so I don't hear about it". I was just about to leave when he came up to me and said I should come and have a look at their baby. I said "I don't want to, I'm leaving". He tried to stop me and I was really mad at him. Then he grabbed my jacket and said "You have to see the baby, it's the cutest thing". Then we got to the baby and he was so proud of it and sure it was cute and all but I just really wanted to leave. Then my ex/bf (whatever he is) came in. At this point the guy from work and his girl started screaming at each other like really fighting about who's been out drinking more and just going at it. So he grabbed me in his arms, from behind, took my hands with a butterfly grip and said something about "Yeah well maybe I'll just be with X (me) instead, since you're just yelling and I really like being with X (me)". I tried to go away but he didn't let me go. I tried not to smile but still did and then to cover the smile I tried making faces so that she'd think he's just kidding. But then he started kissing me on my neck and cheek. I said "I really don't want to come between you 2". I saw my bf/ex who was seeing all this and I left with him, and as we were walking I laughed about what had just happened and said my co-worker was acting weird and that I have nothing to do with it. We went outside and in the car and I was really annoyed at him because he wanted to have the window open (the front window) and I could not really see where I was driving and got mad and said he can drive himself then. We drove up this hill, outside what seemed like a church. There were some people outside and some going in. We were not going to the church however. When outside the car, we were walking and I saw this airplane crash (a brand that has never crashed before). And even if it was quite far away the flames and smoke reasech far and then we saw some buildings started to collapse and there was smoke coming up from the ground where we were, and it was because some underground pipes that the fire and spread and the ground was collapsing. I started thinking about what part of the city the plane hit and realised it's where that guy from work lives, and just kept thinking how I wish he wasn't at home, or anywhere close, since he was on the way back to the city. We started running and I did not know where, since it was dark and the smoke holes just got bigger and the ground was collapsing. Everywhere I ran seemed to be the wrong direction and I had to run back or to the right, so I chose to run to the right towards some really dark area with a couple of trees…  then I woke.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti