perjantai 1. heinäkuuta 2016

June 29th: Killer Crocodile and a vacation

Me and my sister were on vacation or something at this huge house or mansion by the beach. Next door was a party and it was a DB party. I met lots of old colleagues and was looking for Gavin. I saw him a few times, but he never noticed me. Then when I was inside I met an old friends, who was expecting their second child. Then Gavin noticed me. We had a talk. (Can't remember about what and how it went). Back at our mansion, late at night, my sisters black poodle run out to the sea. Suddenly a huge super angry crocodile tried to attack and I called at the dog to come inside, quickly before the crocodile reaches us. Then it attacked a deer, which was with a rhino, or half a rhino. It was a total bloodbath. Then it looked like it was snowing, but where we was, snow was not possible, it was sand that was soft as flour, and I asked my sister to come an look and I took a photo. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti