perjantai 1. heinäkuuta 2016

June 24th: Dirty doctor & a ribbed penis

I had to go to the dictor and I got this one doctor who I've a complaint about. I tried to hold it together but shouted at him, told him he's a sick pervetic man who I can't stand to even look at and I'm still sick from how he treated me at the post pregnancy check. Nurces were listening and the looked like they understand me. The doctor tried to explain his behaviour, but it was such bullshit. 

I was in bed with a friend (who's a sort of "close to, but never done anything"). I told him I did not want to see his penis, nor touch it, I want to feel how it feels inside (because he'd a big guy and should have atleast a normal size penis, but I'm afraid it'd be small). For some reason, however, I gave him head as foreplay. His penis was vertically ribbed. I thought it migght be if he's shaved and then some hait was growing back. In the morning I noticed he was living with lot's of people or a roommate and was wondering if he's got a girlfriend or what the hell... He had atleas very clean sheets, in bithe beds. I wanted to make his bed but felt weird with the other peoplw being there, and he jad already left for work.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti