perjantai 1. heinäkuuta 2016

June 21st: Haircut

I was on my way to the hairdresser with my sister. We were running late and I was hoping that I won't loose my booking. We finally found the place (can't remember what it was called). A super tiny place, where my sister had gone before. The hairdresser, a man, asked if I was "the 20", although what he meant was "the 10 o'clock", and it was now 20 past. Yes. Then I realised that I had just been to the hairdresser a week ago, and said I don't really see the point in me being there. Then he said he has to charge me for one hour, so he can cut my hair for an hour. I said, ok, that I could try some new cut, like my sisters, and looked at her dark short hair. I sat in the chair, that bent like a dentist chair, and lay there while he started to cut really short bangs for me, and I was thinking what the hell will come out of all of it. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti