tiistai 10. toukokuuta 2016

Past 2 weeks

Again, I've had lots of dreams, but mostly get interrupted and have to react to the babys needs and quickly forget about the dream, or small details. Besides semi realistic things (like things about the baby) I've seen:

I got my old DB job back. I started, the former CEO had not got fired and said "We should've never let you go, everyone was right that you are great at what you do". Gavin was still working there, and had his own team (which he actually now has, but I did not know that then). He never really noticed me. I asked what I should do, since there was still that blond temp doing what I used to. I told that asshole CEO that I've been looking at "my" old webpages and found lots of flaws, so he said If I wanted to, I can start correcting them, so I did. 

At a shopping mall, super expensive, did not afford to by C anything, but was still looking at baby clothes and stuff. Then I went to look at hand bags and everything was super expensive. For a bag that would normally cost around 100-150 eur was everything between 600-1000 eur. 

There was thins empty big room, like an middle of nowhere office or youth cafe or something, with big windows on one wall. I had to watch C since she had shat up to the middle of her back. There was no lighting, just the light from outside. There was a shower and a white old dirty shower curtain, but you could only cover one wall of windows, so either everyone walking by or anyone who was looking in from the yard side. I had to shower too since I was then in shit, but had to struggle with the curtain and C in my arms and it was a pain in the ass. Then I put it up on one wall with these Ikea curtain hangers, and when looking at it from outside, it was showing like a big tarpaulin. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti