perjantai 27. toukokuuta 2016

May 28th: Dude, where's my car?

I drowe to work and then when at the normal parking lot I couls not see my car anywhere. I thought where the hell did I park it? And I must have driven because I never take the Bus. I just went to work. Again DB. Gavin wasn't there. Later, it was supposedly 2-3 days later, our executive assistant told me he's swimning (just a morning swim, coming soon). Then I had to varry my cat Ashley. Later Milky. There was some huge fight with A, me sayig how I'm taking the cats and leaving!! I was looking around and all the surrounding buildings where half finished. Up to ground floor or "living floors", hte apartments were ready, but everything below was left half finished and the balconies just full of building material. Then I was carrying our cat Pelle, with Pine. I told her I have no idea of where my car is, and wondered if she could give me a ride to where I usually park it. She said yes, the area is just around the corner,but had to out nore money on her Bus ticket first. (Then little miss sunshine woke so no idea if I would've found my car)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti