lauantai 28. toukokuuta 2016

Moving

I was driving home from my parents with C on my lap (dear god), driving 100kmh, then because I couldn't focus, down to 90 and 80. In the middle of the hill, on the exit lane, I was in the woods, walking with her. I thought I probably shouldn't be walking here, and run in to some people and then houses. They wew to look at the area where new houses were to be built. We all went in one older, but same brokers house. Some other guy than A was half hugging me. Before I knew it I had signed a lease for the house and had 2h before we were to have some guests. The apartment was smaller than our current. The last resident had left some of her things there, like old messing lamps, some plants and her guineapogs and a cat on the yard! I had our cats too. With A there, he'd brought some old stuff he's dad gave him and had already started to put them somewhere. I had problems with the guineapigs and the 5th cat. It got to the neugbours small rabbits and I was svared it will eat them. When going throught the apartment, the bathroom was super tiny, a jacuzzi eith a shower in it, I could barely turn i the bathroom. Then the downstairs was just the kitchen and a divided livingroom. I started rhinking that I haven't even seen the upstairs, if there's any closet space. And we still hadn't ended our lease of the old apartment. A was planning on brining more stuff there...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti