keskiviikko 18. toukokuuta 2016

How I want you

I was back at DB (again, but nor sure if working or just visiting). Me and some collegues stood at the line in the canteen.  Suddenly Gavin was right behind me. I took my fork and knife, and I could feel his breathe on my arm and my neck. I stayd cool, although thinking how I want him. We started talking about this derivatives case, that involves the police and a former collegue. Suddenly that guy was there with us, dressed in only white. I then noticed that I forgot to take a tray, when there arctually wasn't any. My former best friend at work told me they have their own, but I got to borrow one from the kitchen. Then I was at the juice bar and man was there lots to choose from so I had 3 different kinds, of which one was berries. Then when I went to the salad bar, Gavin followed me and while he said something about the case, he kissed me on the cheek. We sat at a table, Gavin next to me, and everyone else around, but leaving no room for the guy in white. Gavin had 3 white gold rings, one manly with stones, some "just a ring" and an engagement ring, but so did I, have my engagemnt ring on. There was this sexual tenaion between us during the meal and discussion with the other collegues.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti