keskiviikko 23. maaliskuuta 2016

Past 2 nights - full moon

I've seen a lot of dreams for the past two nights, each more crazy than the other. I can't remember much when I wake in the morning, should've written notes down at night, but was too tired to do it, here's what I do remember

I met a former colleague, who married my former boss. She had a huge diamond ring (only in it for the money) and they had a kid and all. I was then to go live in her apartment (temporarily) so I went to check it out. First everything seemed really great, but then I was a pair of feet sticking out from under neath a blanket. I asked and "oh it's my roommate". She had a roommate sleeping in every single vacant room, and even the closets. I was thinking it will never work, mo god I don't want to live with 10 other people. My former boss then stood by the window and looked scared or disgusted. I asked what's wrong and why aren't they living in some fancy apartment, in his apartment, and he said his ex had drained him from everything, even his apartment. And hi hates Taras place, that "look there's some guy standing in the street". When I asked about the amount of people living there he said "Well look at this place, you can't afford to keep it without renting out some rooms". The place was worn out, old, not fancy.. it was just big.

I was to go get my bG form her room, when A grabbed me for a hug. Suddenly there was some ballot show that started playing in front of us, with half naked dancers, with really tiny boobs but they all had the exact same small light brown puffy nipples. Most had only some stocking type of pants and some underpants on. The music was some " dumdididumdadidum HUNGEEEER....." over and over again. It was awful, and I wanted A to let me go so I can go to my bG's room. 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti