tiistai 22. maaliskuuta 2016

A horrible mother in law and baked goods

I was at the airport waiting for my mother in law to bring me my ticket. Who A's other relatives where treating me like garbage. They were on A's moms side, on the matter that I might be leaving A because he's a jerk and taking my bG with me, or too afraid to go against her. I suddenly, while waiting took a shower in some bathroom at the airport, where some younger guy was too, I was embarrassed by my post pregnancy body but he didn't mind (he as fully dressed). We mostly just talked about what stuff there was in the bathroom, like a jacuzzi etc. When I was done, A's mom was outside with everyone else. I did not get a plane ticket since she had cancelled mine. I cried to her boyfriend about it but he was too afraid to go against her. 

I was looking for some baked creamy goods, and looking around checking that no one could see me buy any sweet creamy stuff, since I should loose weight. 

Not sure if last night or the night before: Were about to shoot fireworks, instead there were planes, like super futuristic, starters kind of planes and one went up, stopped, and down from it was a ski slope that 2 former colleagues was snowboarding down, and then came to talk to me. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti