perjantai 25. maaliskuuta 2016

Fluffy cats and crazy neighbours

I was sleeping with my bG next to me, and on of our cats, who was super fluffy and huge.

We had just moved to out new apartment and I was going crazy because of the neighbours. I was already thinking that I want to move. In front out our building they were building another house. Suddenly people had moved in. From our bathroom was an opening to an apartment which wasn't even finished (although neither was that bathroom, but it was free access to our apartment. Suddenly someone opened our door and looked inside, luckily went back out. It was some worker guy who didn't know our apartment was already finished and we had moved in. Because our next door neighbour was super loud and crazy I posted a note on their door wishing they'd be more quite because of our baby. When they saw the note the guy went all crazy. Started yelling and acting totally insane. I looked through the door eye and he was dressed like a girl, with fake lashes and everything. The girlfriend was super calm and looked embarrassed. Then I also noticed that I could get a parking lot inside, on the top floor of the building where our apartment was, was a parking lot and I could get a space right outside our bedroom window. When I did park my car there, some jerk neighbour parked his and I said I have to get my kid out of the car on his side, so I kindly ask him not to park his car too close to mine, or I have to call him and ask him to come and move his, for me to get my kid in or out of the car. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti