sunnuntai 27. maaliskuuta 2016

Choking baby and back to work

My bG was vomiting and had really bad watery diarrhoea. 

I was back at work, don't really know who had hired me back or what I was supposed to do. I started cleaning up the web page mess the blond who was working in my place had done. My sister sat next to me, doing something. Then Gavin went to the coffee machine, like I' never left that job. Then Irina came and said "that's misspelled..!", I told her I'm not finished, asked what product page and hadn't even started on that one. The amount of errors on the page made me say "I just wish I had my own pet shop".

I heard weird sounds from the baby monitor and went to check on my bG and her mouth fast full of some stuffed animals filling and couldn't breathe, so I started to take it out and there was just coming more and more out of her mouth, but she was able to breathe better for every piece I took out. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti