torstai 27. helmikuuta 2014

Puppies, tattooed men and me a Mom

I was with my sister, her boyfriend and our grandparents at some house which I think was supposed to be our summerhouse. We were about to sleep when my grandma put the washing machine on and I got really angry at her because it made so much noise that I could not sleep. So I went downstairs, where I found "T" (this guy I know who's very tattooed). He was laying on a sofa and I asked if he was going to sleep on it or in the bedroom downstairs and he said "the bed downstairs". I told him I was going to sleep on the couch then, when he's off to bed. I wanted to sleep with him but waited for a move from him. Then I noticed there was a girl on the smaller couch, slouched. I looked at her, thought "well, at least it's not his ex" and I sat on the floor. I had a puppy so it was there with me. Then a few more people came in. The room was dark and I think the only light came from a TV. Then we all just sat there. 

I went for a smoke and my cigarette burned really fast because it was made of some weird paper with tinfoil on and I could barely get any. It was gone in seconds. When I got inside I saw T's ex on the floor with her boobs bare, hugging my puppy (I think she was breastfeeding it - YUK!). I took my puppy and started bitching at her for taking my dog and treating it like her baby. Then she started bitching to me about trying to steal T from her and that he left her for me and I just told her I had nothing to do with anything, we're just friends and that's it. And that he left her for his own reasons. 

Then I was trying to have a smoke again, and I noticed the cigarettes were not meant to be smoked as such, but to use for own made smokes. A friend of mine "H" was there and told me this. I had no cigarette paper but luckily found one normal cigarette in the pack so I took it and light it up. 

The next thing I remember is T thinking I was nice and his ex a bitch and he kissed me on the cheek while smiling at me. Even if the dream continued (below cont.) I could feel the touch of the kiss on my cheek when I woke.

I'm not sure if this is a part of the same dream or another one, but had it right after:

I sat at an airport, and saw my friend H walk towards me and she sat down on a bench next to mine. She seemed to be in a bad mood. I told her I'm sorry for not being in touch lately and told her about my ex and everything. She didn't seem to care. Then I looked behind me and saw my child, playing with others. I told H it was my kid (I think it was a boy 2-3 years old), and told her I was pregnant already when we had the dinner (the last time we've had dinner). Then I looked at my left hand ring finger, saw it was empty and thought to myself "I'm still not married". 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti