perjantai 28. helmikuuta 2014

Shit all over

Poop means money right?...

A couple of weeks ago I had this dream:
I was going to pick up a kitten. I went to the girls house, which was built in a hill, with only 3 walls and was filled with colorful things (bottles, pendants, cheap jewelry, jars, cups), kind of a hippie home. It was also between some high bridge and a lake. I saw the kittens on the floor and then the girl came in. She said I had to take my kittens brother too. So I then left with 2 kittens. At home they were playing and were totally cute, but then I noticed the brother kitten had pooped all over my bed and on the floor and there was small kitten poop all over my apartment. 


Last night (not a very sexy dream):
I was on the toilet and wiping my ass and wiping and wiping. Then my parents were there and I really wanted to be finished and not be seen by others. But there was just more and more to wipe. Never ending "shit ass" and I thought that I can't just pull my pants up because then I get shit in my panties, so I continued wiping and wiping... 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti