perjantai 21. syyskuuta 2012

Company Party that ends in Portugal

It's a long time ago since I saw this dream but I can't get it out of my head so I have to write it down.

We had a company party. I don't know what company but I can remember just a few people that I actually work with. Suddenly  "Gavin" and I was in this big Super Markets garage, on our way to an after-party. He suddenly stripped naked and started walking these stairs, which had windows between them and the store. I was so embarrassed and thought about how I hope "A" doesn't see me with some naked guy running up and down some stairs. Then "Gavin"'s friends came and was supposed to pick us up, but I couldn't fit in the car. There was one dude already in the trunk and "Gavin" had to sit at one guys feet, like a dog. The funny part was however that it was an old, like 1940's light blue car, without a roof. It was barely drivable. They drove away and suddenly I was in the car, another, new black BMW or Audi, with "Gavin". I'm not sure anymore who was driving. We drove through some place that looked like Mexico. With sand on the road and sand colored houses. There was a tattoo shop and big ass bikers. We went up a pair of stairs of a two-story building. There was some big ass biker dude watching us when we went in to the apartment. The inside was awesome. It was this huge room, with black marble all over and big old style windows. There was a small terrace, with tree branches hanging to the floor. "Gavin" and I were suddenly in this huge bed like we'd had sex. Hugging, kissing and fooling around. Then suddenly we were on a couch and I was talking about going to Portugal. He asked if I was going there with "that guy" (meaning "A") and I was by then walking on the marble floor and laughed, "noo.. noo.. I'm going there..." (can't remember why). Then we were on the bed again, under the sheets, looking out and there was suddenly a small swimming pool. I was talking how warm and nice it would be to go swim, but "Gavin" said "Think about the water coming from (some place) and all the people walking on (a street) and spitting in it". There was then a small precinct between a rock wall and my pool where people were walking. The street name he said was something Spanish type and the house we were in was in Portugal.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti