sunnuntai 19. elokuuta 2012

Cheating boyfriend

Yesterday when I got to "A"'s I saw my deo was upside down in my sanitary basket and then he says I should change my towel since he's borrowed it. Of course I had my suspicions but I doubt any girl has been there but my head still must have thought there was since I saw 3 dreams about him cheating. One where I beat him because he had cheated on me, 1 of him dumping me after we had sex and he never told me why he dumped me and one was when he got up in the morning and I searched his bedroom and found an opened condom wrapper beneath his shelf and then I found a used condom. I never said anything to him, just picked them up and put them on his side of the bed. Then opened a drawer and found a similar unused condom. I went to the living room where he was, never said anything. Then he went to the bedroom and saw the stuff on the bed, but pretended nothing was there.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti