perjantai 21. syyskuuta 2012

Mad because of small bonuses

This is also a while ago, but it haunts me. Again...

There was a company party. It was held somewhere at this cool big house with a terrace and sort of a jungle opening in the middle of the house and the terrace. There where tree branches clinging around the trees. Again, it was sort of a Spanish style-house. The air was hot and steamy and it was getting dark. "Gavin" was super mad because he had not gotten as big of a bonus as before. Our Boss was there too, agreeing with "Gavin" on how this year was and that it sucks that they didn't get paid "enough". I got mad because "Gavin" was so annoying, rude and mad. I went down on the terrace, took my iPhone out and put the headphones in my ears and hid behind a tree at the beginning of the forest in front of the terrace. "Gavin" walked to a tree close by and started opening his pants and started to pee. I said something like "It's just me who's here. I'm just listening to music" and then I turned my back against him. I was pretty far away, like 25 feet, but so close I could still see him very well. He didn't mind me being there at all and then I thought "Why did I turn? What the hell, I've seen his penis before" (even though I haven't but in my world of dreams I have since I've dreamt he's been running naked in a garage and so on, but I've never even then, "seen" his penis) so I turned around. He just stood there looking at me while peeing.  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti