perjantai 21. syyskuuta 2012

You're so nice...

"Gavin" has been asking me about the coffee machine and I always tell him that I don't drink coffee. Once he wanted to serve me one from the better machine (where you have to have you own coffee buttons to put in) but I told him that I don't drink coffee, like before. So two nights ago I dreamt:

"Gavin" was waiting for a cup of coffee at our normal coffee machine. Then he went to the fridge and got a sandwich from there. He opened the package, took out all the nasty parts and left only the cheese in. Then he gave me the bread and the cup of coffee and said "He're you are since you're so nice!" and gave me a big smile. He just stood there smiling and I was thinking "Coffee.. really. I don't drink coffee, I've told him like a million times, and besides, it's from the bad machine and the sandwich was one of our free basic "on call" sandwiches". 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti