keskiviikko 15. elokuuta 2012

Brazilian

What a weird night. First I saw a dream that was super weird, I can't remember anything else than that "A"'s supposed cousin (it didn't look like her AT ALL, and she was older, like 40 in my dream) but it still was "her", the part I remember was: "A"'s cousin laying on a table, like a operating table or something similar and my mom was putting lotion on her naked body, as in a beauty salon or something. I saw she was shaved, all the way and said "Bet she's had a Brazilian since she's so smooth" and I was really jealous of her and "A", like they had something going on and I then touched her "down there" to see, and noticed how smooth it was and started thinking if I should also get one to keep "A" so he doesn't run away with his teenage sexy perky boobs and Brazilian pussy. And the weird thing is that this is NOTHING that I'd wonder about since I can't stand body hair on women (if you get the hint).

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti