sunnuntai 4. joulukuuta 2016

December 5th, 2016: Gavin is back (single mom)

I've had some dreams lately, but fotget them almost the minute I open my eyes. But last night, I had one long dream, already starting to forget things, but I'll try and remember what I can:

I was in the city, eating, next to Gavin, his friend and kids. At some point I was at their table. My mom asked if I was to go to the soccer game, she'd left tickets to. Tickets me and my sister had loked at earlier. I was confused, then thought I could go. When we were all walking away Gavin shouted (as a joke) "You'll never see me again" and I shouted back "I don't care"... I though I should've said something funnier. I started running to make it. Then thinking about posting a picture of me, holding a beer, at a soccer game, just hoping there'll be lots of people or it would be embarrassing. Soon I was in a hotel, with Tony (although I was supposed to be having an affair with A). We were to have an affair. We started making out. All I could see from mirrors were me in a t-shirt, undies and cellulite filled legs. We tried to avoid being seen from the restaurants at ground level, not minding to close the curtains. We went on kissing and touching.. then suddenly he just stopped and started to make a mess of the place. I asked him to stop since I have to clean it all up, and the sticky fluid he was pouring on the carpets was going to be impossible to clean. Then asked why he was suddenly really rude and stopped caring about having sex, he said "I already jerkerd off 1h ago, since it takes for you forever, when you used to have come 4 times in the same time". I told him I have never done that... an besides it's easier now after birth". The rest is a blur. However the dream had lots more about Gavin that I can remember.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti