lauantai 10. joulukuuta 2016

December 10th: Groupie love (single mom)

I was in the home of one of Slipknots members. He wasn't a current member, he was someone new. I can't remember how I ended up there, if it was some accident, a horror story, if I was watchin a movie about a horror story or what. I needed to go to the bathroom, and after a while the guy asked if I was finished, that he needed to take a shower. He had only a towel around him when I opened the door. I stood there talking  to him, and he took of his towel and smiled and said I should probably go now. So I stood there with his towel in my hands, had a super quick look at his penis, both smiled and I focused on keepin my eyes on his eyes. Then I waited on his sofa. Later we went through my pictures and Facebook and i showed him I had been at Sid's a few years back and he called him "Silver" (instead of DJ Starscream). This guy had also put a flagstick in a flowerpot outside his house, with my country's flag on. We sat there on the sofa talking about my previous hangouts with Slipknot and the band in general. Then we kissed. It was weird, kind of like when 2 kids do it... The rest is a blur.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti