tiistai 17. kesäkuuta 2014

Stressful weird dreams continues

For the past 2 nights I've seen really stressful dreams again. I can't remember the dreams from the night before last, but last night I had a couple - three dreams, which are mostly a blur by now but I can remember this:

Some fat around 45-year-old guy had a cut in his head and a tick in the cut. I tried to avoid him like he could somehow transfer the tick on to me. I was really grossed out and stressed about the tick.









I was at "D"'s place cleaning his bedroom (it didn't look anything like his bedroom but in my dream it was). There were clothes everywhere and I was starting with putting dirty clothes in piles, one for dirty sheets, one with dirty clothes and another with sheets or such. At some point one of his sisters came in the room and we talked about something. I also found some new, new orange socks that I put in to a bundle and on a shelf or in a basket.


I was sitting in a group of people, next to "D", and I think my sister was there. I was talking about how I could never date a guy who's fat and bald, and how things change when you actually meet a man who's not perfectly trained, rather chubby, and who's loosing his hair. "D" looked at me a bit disappointed and hurt, but I tried to correct myself saying how I meant that that's what I thought before, and I've changed, that those sort of things don't matter anymore.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti