torstai 19. kesäkuuta 2014

Spooky attacking shadows and wolfes

I was in some dark place. Sometimes it felt like I was there myself and sometimes like I was watching what was going on from a TV. It was dark, spooky, freaky, night, moist.. Sometimes my sister was there. I picked up food from some Chinese/Thai place and walked around with the box with food in my pocket. I was supposed to eat with some girl (also Chinese/Thai). We were outside the place where I got my food and I asked her to get her own. I got Chow Mein Chicken. I think she though I'd give some of mien to her, but I knew it was going to be so good that I did not want to share any. Suddenly my food box was pen and there was a box of matches on the lid. Then there were these shadows, that first appeared on the walls and then attacked people. I was never attacked, nor that afraid of them. Not sure if I was just watching a huge TV or if they were "real". Then I was in some what seemed like an abandoned buildings dark wet corridor and a bunch of wolves were running towards me, or past me, and then one of them started attacking the others. They were all sort of humans, that just looked like gray, white, black colored wolves. The one that started attacking them, slowly turned her face from wolf to a "hexenbeast" to a woman, who was looking and growling at me.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti