perjantai 6. kesäkuuta 2014

Only a few dreams during the past few weeks

I've only had a few dreams (that I can remember something off when I wake). I've seen 2 dreams about my cat. One where she was running outside, mostly following me around, like a dog, without a leash and sometimes she was on a leash. I also had another dream about her but that's all I know.

Then a couple of dreams have been about my job. Since I'm leaving my mind is playing tricks with me about it. One dream was about our marketing material folders. I was getting some from the cupboard and it was really messy. The later one was me geting laid off and some guy getting hired in my place, even though no one was supposed to take my place, which was the whole idea in me leaving. I wasn't getting fired so they were not supposed to hire anyone, and if they needed me back they should've hired me back. I was really angry yelling at people. 

I haven't had any nice dreams about me lately. I've wanted to see Gavin in my dreams, but haven't (so that I'd remember). Last night then (after I yesterday sent D (the guy I've been "seeing" for 7 weeks now) a message asking if he wanted to join me on this trip or not since he said he also wanted to travel to the same destination) I dreamt I got a message where he wrote "Hi, I think it's better to be single and fool around a lot for a while....". I've forgotten the end. I remembered it 10 minutes ago but, well it's gone. Normally the first thing I do when I wake is check my phone but I haven't dared to.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti